Here are the rules and clarification so that you may better and correctly beat your wife:
- Don’t do it in front of your children (AKA witnesses)
- Only the husband can be his wife. No delegation.
- Don’t leave any signs of beating such as bruises and bleeding (AKA no evidence)
- Don’t hit her in the face or the “sensitive parts” of her body (arms, legs, and back are okay?)
- Don’t break any bones (to much evidence)
Most importantly the husband must not “hurt” his wife. Gee, what would be the point of beating someone when you can’t even hurt them? Good luck Muslim Husbands.
What Say You?